Tada!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009 @ 1:03 AM
hello fellow bloggers and stalkers,
as you can see i finally figured out my blog skin and layout! and i wasted an hour of study! scratch that, ive wasted many hours today and yesterday. but dont worry i've memorised one essay which is the belonging one and im studying foodtech now cause unluckily they are on the same day.
Anyway i will continue studying and try to sleep early.
I am very eager to finish HSC already, but anyway I'm redoing my UAC preferences:
1 424000 Bachelor of Commerce at UNSW
2 609130 Bachelor of Business Bachelor of Arts in Int Stds at University of Technology, Sydney
3 600023 Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Public Communication) at University of Technology, Sydney
4 601030 Bachelor of Business at University of Technology, Sydney
5 422009 Bachelor of International Studies at UNSW
6 600048 Bachelor of Global Studies at University of Technology, Sydney
7 424002 Bachelor of Economics, B Economics/B Arts at UNSW
8 511200 Bachelor of Arts at University of Sydney
I really want to get in public communciations, but its a really high ATAR. But anyway Im not done with it, I'll probably change it heaps. Sigh, from psychologist to a business person. Really dont know what im doing with my life.
Anyway, I found the cutest picture of this random popular asian celebrity, and he has 3 little kids, and i found it so CUTE!
1 comments