Grad Phs 09
Monday, October 5, 2009 @ 3:10 AM
Graduation was kicking! Well day grad was awesome - and night grad was the most boring thing ever. Kudos to Alvin Tan Captain of 2009, who was stressing out so god damn much about his speech and he pulled it off in the end - i lol'd quite a lot.
"I am now offically Alvin Cameron"
or
"I Alvin CapTan, and Elizabeth CapCameron .."
Hahahahaha.
The photo session before grad was so fun, the girls dont get it on how the boys manage to be so much cuter than the girls. They love taking photos with each other, they have so much more than us. It's totally not fair! Maggots..
Also in the day grad, probably the saddest thing was the final roll call. Feel sorry for Ama but, she had to see the whole grade first LOL, that would have been painful. And it was .. it was really sad .. I love class of 09.
Suprsingly didnt cry as much in grad night - cause it was so damn boring. But anyway
I am now a Class of 2009 Graduate.
Time to kick some HSC BUTT!
BOOYEAHHHH!
0 comments