Studying and Contemplation
Friday, August 21, 2009 @ 5:04 AM
Life of a year 12 is really really stressful aye? Its no cliche how much us little maggots go through. Well I dont know, like I view myself and I think "damn i stress myself so much compared to all these other graduates" seriously though, I do, I just want to be care free like all those other kids, but then again I know that this is all beneficial for my future. But its so damn bloody hard. And that freaking UAI OMGGGGG, the girls were talking about Uni open days. And its exactly like America when all those kids want to get into Harvard, Brown, Yale or Princeton.
I want to go go bloody UNSW and USYD.
But I'm thinking about my uni preferences. And like my first 2 subjects are 95+ lol, and then it drops for 3rd preferences for 85. So basically I need above 95 to get into UNSW, and I'm 100% positively absolutely sure I can not aim that high. Like I'm dropping my nuts if I will even get pass 90. I'm hope I do.. anything in the 90 range. But anything like 89. SUCKS, its like just one mark to be able to say 90 !! LOL oh well. HSC SUCKS.
Like just 2 more months, and I am like ...... free.
I finish november 2, so it doesnt count november as a month.
And for the first time in SO long, I am going to be FREE. Nothing to stress about, no exams and no assingments. OMG. I can taste it ...
Oh and also. Chemistry was sooooo bad. LOL dont get me wrong. all the tutoring went to good use. But all the things I didnt get tutored. OMG lol!
I hate chem. hate it. I AM A SOCIETY GIRL. helllll yeahhhhhh.
anyway breaks ending in 15.
FML
3 comments