Last week of trials . . .
Sunday, August 23, 2009 @ 9:13 AM

I've learn. I'm not that smart. LOL, I study a lot, but that doesn't make me smart. Me studying makes me smart, I have to work hard to be smart. LOL this is the ramblings of my head while brushing my teeth.
Its 2:14am. And I went through Religion, I know the basis, I know like the background of what I need to know for tomorrow, but I'm not going to be extrodinary in my responses lol it'll be good to get full marks, like in year 11. I swear year 12 is making me more decreasingly bad then year 11, the grade that DIDNT count. Eff you hsc! LOL.
Now I am going to go through some more maths, eff integration! I can never get freaking area between the intercepting lines, and the volume right. Like WHAT AM I DOING WRONG.
Anyway I cant wait till I get home tomorrow :D Sleep! YUMMMM.
And I can not wait for wednesday.
BLOODY FREAKING FREE.
I NEED MORE SOURCES OF VITAMIN D.
AND I NEED TO CLEAN MY ROOM
OMG STUDYING FOR 6 WEEKS. ALMOST ENDING.
AND THEN STUDY AGAIN AFTER 2 WEEKS BREAK.
F
M
L
OKAY BYE
1 comments