Bananas and Avocado Milkshakes

blog| profile| etc

I've got a crush on a youtube star ~
Friday, August 21, 2009 @ 6:11 PM

"1, 2, 7, 9"

Gabe Bondoc - you make it exist for girls to jizz.
I secretly have a twitter account, only to stalk celebs right. And Taylor swift my favourite of all time little ladies, tweeted about how awesome this guy's cover was of my love story. And omg, its so good cause he redid the lyrics and it fits so well, and his voice and guitar skills. Absolutely amazing, I even jumped for joy cause he's Filo. Man, if I got get any boyfriend/husband HIM HIM HIM.



And its funny he has a song he wrote "I've got a crush on youtube star - YTS" and ... I got a crush on HIM. LOL, blood amazing his songs omg, "Twitter song" is so good. I love him, i love acoustic music genre the most, I LOVE HIM.

Also I've been meaning to bloody blog about Taylor Swifts You Belong With Me, but I was so lazy and Laura already uploaded the video on her blog, hahaha. Here's little snippets I made, she's so cute. I want that story to be MINE, its like ME. HAHAHAHAHAH.

Where you reckon you can get a periodic table shirt? Heh.


0 comments