Bananas and Avocado Milkshakes

blog| profile| etc

Tomorrow is the start to all our lasts.
Monday, July 27, 2009 @ 3:57 AM


Well, tomorrow is the first day of term 3. Meaning the start of the last term of my high school life. The last term with the class of 09, and I am going to admit it, I'm going to miss Penrith High School and I'm going to miss my grade so much. You gotta admit, people will be more than eager to leave high school I've got some little reasons why I'll be eager too, like not seeing certain faces ever again but then again the pros outweigh the cons for graduating, by a mile ... a thousand miles!

I'm more than ready to graduate, and to finish my HSC, but I'm not ready to not see all my friends on a daily basis, 5 days a week. It's going to get some use to, but I'm pretty sure non-highschool life will over rule my life and I'll just be partying until I forgot everything that has to deal with a HSC syllabus.

And also I'm going to miss so many little faces that are in the younger grades, why did I have to make new friends this year? Time just always flies way to fast. I'm ready to graduate, but I'm not ready to lose friends.

1 comments