To Watch List:
Sunday, July 26, 2009 @ 3:41 AM
To Watch List:
Sunday, July 26, 2009 @ 3:41 AM
I'm going to make my what to watch list marathon after important exams i.e trials and HSC. Since i finish my exams on a thursday, that gives me a 3 day weekend. So if I'm bothered I'll fulfill this list. It'll grow over the days coming to HSC so I'll leave a list on the side. Lol
- Harry Potter Movie Marathon 1-6
- Lord of the Rings 1-3
- The Godfather 1-3
- Pixar Marathon (Toy Story 1&2, Monsters Inc, A Bug's Life, The Incredibles, Wall-E, Cars, Finding Nemo, Up, Ratatoullie)
- Star Wars 1-6
- High School Musical 1-3
And catch up on every tv show I dropped as I couldnt handle all of these tv shows at once- Desperate Housewives season 5
- Prison Break season 3 and 4
- Heroes season 3
the whos?
My profile will go here . later