Study: Serious Business
Sunday, July 19, 2009 @ 7:29 AM
Study: Serious Business
Sunday, July 19, 2009 @ 7:29 AM
This is what my table looks like. And no there is no space at all next to my laptop. So basically its a catastrophe of textbooks and writing paper. Its frustrating. Cause I want to see the day when i get rid of all EXCEL textbooks, all reading materials for English, all study notes for every sybjects and practice papers for every exam I'm taking. It makes my pretty table look like nothing cause there isnt a table, and my beautiful cube shelf is just the colours of textbooks, EXCEL textbooks. Studying for trials is getting to me but, its the hardest loads of exams I'll be taking this year. When I get past this little rough patch for the year, I'm going to be set for HSC, and before I know it I'll be partying till i get trashed and forget EVERYTHING I studied for. Hahaha good plan. And I am eager to see everyone (asians mostly) trashed, like Gail (she is just a healthy drinker she knows how to moderate, just poor form Galeh LOL), Julie (oh man that would be lovely), and of course Jessica Merlan.
I also have my to do list POST-HSC. It will mainly include of watching tv shows and re runs.
Anyway I've also come to the conclusion that people who do not know how to maintain friendships while in a relationship, are just the ignorant. Sometimes people/person who revolves their world to just one particular person doesn't know that their world is that person so everyone else just gets shut out. And the after effects? They lose all those friendships they had before this certain relationship. And for them to say "they don't have friends anymore?" WELL WHOS BLOODY FAULT is that?! Yes yours.
Ignorant people are the weak.
And I'm sick of talking to the weak.
the whos?
My profile will go here . later