"SPOTTED:" faux gossip girl apologises.. and assesments continue
Friday, July 3, 2009 @ 5:45 PM
"SPOTTED:" faux gossip girl apologises.. and assesments continue
Friday, July 3, 2009 @ 5:45 PM
It's official. This "cinderellagirl phs" is the saddest excuse ever. I seriously laughed out loud (more than before) when I read her apology. Oh my, its killing me to not know who it is. I want to know bad so I can rock up to school point at her and just piss myself laughing. When that day comes, it'll be the glory of 2009. Another way year 11's make school so freaking interesting! Oh how the world has turned to facebook for answers. So lame, so sad, just so pathetic.
Too bad this drama had to happen but, so many people affected by it. Things like these are the cliche's of teen suicide, I swear it is! LOL, I've read it during my interest in school shootings, it's all the same. Anyway, today is filled with assesments that have been delayed to next term. Yes both assesments that have been delayed needs a draft done by Monday - just gay. So I'll be procrastinating I'll be working my butt of and getting another essay and chem prac done. Hoping real hard I can get a better score for this english assesment cause man a subject that I found my calling LOL. Considering a degree in it, if I don't get my course in Psychology.
Anyway this is my calling haha, meet me in 2010 friend.

till later,
gerlie.
the whos?
My profile will go here . later