spending too much . . .
Wednesday, July 8, 2009 @ 6:54 AM
spending too much . . .
Wednesday, July 8, 2009 @ 6:54 AM
I've been spending so much on online stores, its crazy. I have also recently bought my formal shoes through Ate Mai cause we did a massive buy on lovelyshoes.net, and she owed me my birthday present so I'm getting loads of stuff from her too. Cause I don't know what colour my dress is going to be for formal, I bought the white AND black shoes for formal. And its okay cause they were only $50! FOR BOTH. Good buy!
I bought this dress recently online, and I dont know the more I look at it the more I don't want it anymore. And its too late I've already ordered it. It looks better on the model -_-. Oh that wasn't the only thing I bought, I also bought a skirt AND glasses frames. Me and Julie were talking about her wayferers and she gave me the ebay link but they were like $18 shipped. And these ones were only $6. YAY haha.

And plus with two colours, I'm pretty sure I'll be using them again in weddings and debuts since the massive sprung of 18 year old kids in my grade. Yay.

And on top of all that I recently recieved a package from this bag I bought, yay! LOL, it was $20 and I needed a new brown bag. Omgosh I am spending wayyyyy too much! It's so annoying!
Also I want to buy this shirt I found at Blacktown at ESQ? Something like that, but the shirt was $25 TOO MUCH lol. So I'm gonna go back there and force my mum to buy it for me lol. I want it ... hu hu hu. And on TOP OF THAT, I'll be going Glebe soon with my mumma and pappa and son (evita, chino and trish) and I need to save money for that. Seriously on hiatus on spending ITS SO BAD FOR YOU. I need to save 750! I'VE BEEN STUCK AT THE SAME RANGE FOR 3 WEEKS. GAH SO ANNOYING AND FRUSTRATING. Who can I blame but myself. Freaking gay girl
Anyway
till later,
gerlie.
the whos?
My profile will go here . later