Renewed
Thursday, July 2, 2009 @ 2:50 AM
Renewed
Thursday, July 2, 2009 @ 2:50 AM
So I've decided to go back to basics and have a new layout. Maybe its because I'm feeling more emotionally attached to this blog, I want it to be my little hiding place where I can express all my thoughts and emotions. So yeah I deleted all my old recent posts, this is a new Gerlie with much more serious feelings inside of her that sometimes she needs to express through a blog.
Anyway today was another trip to Career's Market. And yet again I was stuck in looking at the exchange programs, which suck since I actually found one I really want to do, but I need my P's. Yeahps, there it is. Something that got back at me for not getting my L's any sooner! I wanted to work in America for a year to be a nanny to a family. Like taking care of kids, in America and you get paid? Heck yeah dream gap year right there, but what happens I don't have my driver's license. So they advised me to just go to uni in 2010, and when I do get my lisence I can difer/differ? my course for a year and continue after the gap program. Sounds like a good plan.
I also have recently realised that I'm graduating from high school, next term. I'm almost turning 18 and there is so many things I need to change about myself. Just my tiny acts I do that makes me seem like an arrogant little teenager. I need to clean up my room more often, I need to be a lady and take out dirty laundry and I need to clean the dishes as if its the best thing a woman can do! Besides that, I have so much choices, important choices I need to make before a certain deadline. On top of that, study 11 worth of units before trials and study more for HSC. I'm praying real hard so I can just be emotionally/physically and mentally prepared. No sleepless nights. No emotional breakdowns. I'm going to run HSC smoothly and easily.
I'm going to name some bigshot goals for me to achieve for this year. Just that I've learnt with goals, it gives you more motivation. Another thing I'm doing for my prepartion of HSC. I'm waiting for the day I'm not going to just talk about HSC. Haha.
till later,
gerlie.
the whos?
My profile will go here . later