Bananas and Avocado Milkshakes

blog| profile| etc

Party and Circus
Saturday, July 25, 2009 @ 8:44 PM


Yesterday was an awesome day. Filled with party haha. And i did bring my inner lion. Rawrrrr. It was so much fun, had an awesome time. And of course reunion with Akila and Bek. Haha miss those traitors.

Also, since I woke up really late today, I couldnt go to church. And I was feeling so gross, and sick. But my family was going to the markets so I decided to tag along. And it was all worth it. I bought my long awaited legit Ugg Boots. The legit UGG brand. And I died, and went to heaven. It was a bargain too, its always around $150plus. But I got mine for only 80$. Yay. I also bought a stack of chick flicks for heaps cheap! Good buy, and lastly. I finally got my long awaited dream, scratching out the fact it isnt vintage. But I got my polaroid camera. And the best bit its second hand, but in the best condition ever. And it was only $5 ! OMG. The guy that was selling it had no idea what he had, thats why it was only $5! I'm still overwhelmed by it. But now its the waiting game, and searching high and low for film. Polaroid company isnt selling it anymore, its stopped producing it. But other brands have been making polaroid film, and also theres some movements and major companies trying to re-stock polaroid film. So its the waiting game, hopefully my well spent $5 will go to good use! HAHA.


1 comments