Bananas and Avocado Milkshakes

blog| profile| etc

The Pact
Sunday, July 5, 2009 @ 8:39 AM


Its 1.40am and I have school tomorrow. I've only finished one question of an assesment due on thursday, with about 3 more to go and I was suppose to do a draft of my chemistry prac. MEH to that, I finished my english essay, and thats all that matters to me. I stayed up late cause I just finished the latest book I've been reading by Jodi Picoult "the Pact" sad to say, it wasn't as good as all the other books I read but it was still good! Haha it wasnt the best of hers but the book good me intrigued and I couldn't put it down. Alright .. it was a good book. LOL. Upset with myself that I didn't cry I love sad dramas, sad stories and sad endings. I just like a good cry. Haha, sorry Galeh this one didnt put me in the edge like the other's I read by her. Anyway I'm stuck at the $500 mark again with saving money, WHEN WILL I EVER REACH 750?! WHEN!? Lol I've been making head bands but, it's groovy I'll show you guys tomorrow. Anyway time for sleepy sleeps, will be out of it tomorrow, MEH. Not that great subjects except 2unit maths doing subjects I already know! YEAHAAAA!

till later,
gerlie.

2 comments