My childhood hero always...
Monday, July 6, 2009 @ 7:27 PM
"But I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to." - MJ

Last night channel 7 showed Michael Jackson's 30th Anniversary concert, well the last hour of it and man I was over the moon. I still remember that day so well when my brother told me it was on tv, I ran to the other tv and recorded it. I swear I remember it so well! I was 10, and I fell in love. I swear I did. And then that lead me to purchase my first CD - HIStory. My own money I felt rich haha. Over the years I grew up listening to him and loving him for his brilliance and intelligence in his music just leaving me to collect his cd's and listen to them over and over. And last night, my all time favourite concert was no longer in tape quality BUT in HD! I tried over the years to download it, twice I've tried but both were such bad quality. I think just last night, it actually sunk in that my childhood hero is no longer here. I swear he's Billie Jean always makes me feel like a little teenage girl screaming over the Jonas Brothers. I love him so much.
On a brighter note, I made another headband, and I'll post the picture when I come back. Also I found myself internet shopping again, oh man I am stuck at my savings the same amount for about 3 weeks I need to make progress! Haha, okay I swear this is my last buy! Anyway while I was searching through some clothes to buy, I found the most epic funny shirt. Haha I dont know I just seriously lol'd.

Hehe cute. Anyway I'm in class atm, no I'm in "Maths" but jigging that to do Food Tech Assment in the library, and I think Ms Leclerc saw me which means busted cause I jigged her religion class period 2, but I'm no away today lol. So meh .. I hope my fringe is a disguise and she hasn't seen me. Oh Please Lord! LOL I'm scared! ROFL. Anyway that is I'll come back for my new made headband.
till later,
gerlie
2 comments