MJ 1958-2009
Tuesday, July 7, 2009 @ 11:13 PM
MJ 1958-2009
Tuesday, July 7, 2009 @ 11:13 PM

My hero, my inspiration and the world's king of pop was lay to rest this morning. I watched the memorial ceremony and it was so beautiful, someone like MJ deserved every bit of it because he was truly a hero in everyone's heart. This morning did it for me, it felt real for once that MJ is really gone but as it has been said many times, his music and his dedication to change this world will live on forever. I believe everyone's speeches was really amazing, but I think the speech that got me emotional was Brooke Shields, it was honest and really heart felt and till this day she is still beautiful. Also Jermaine's performance was so beautiful, that got me crying like a baby. And lastly, Paris Michael Jackson. That did it for me. Her speech was so sad, it was short and simple and it was so heartbreaking. Michael Jackson's kids are just so beautiful, they are extremely blessed to have a father like him. MJ may you rest in peace.
------
So I've finally finished food tech and I'm bludging like crazy. I must say Neil Patrick Harris is a babe hahahaha. I love How I Met Your Mother, its like Friends but a different type of humor. I love it so much! Almost finished season 3 :( Also, there is my 2 new headbands in my collection. The ribbon doesnt look as good as I wanted it to but never the less it looks okay. Haha less than $5 ;) So I'm happy :D And I really want to have this type of dress to my formal. Cause it has the bubble bottom sort, but more unique :) Its okay too cause I'm getting my dress made yayyyy! Anyway off to do nothing.
till later,
gerlie.
the whos?
My profile will go here . later