Bananas and Avocado Milkshakes

blog| profile| etc

HP6 and mochi ice cream
Wednesday, July 15, 2009 @ 5:43 AM

Today was quite an eventful day, only because I've been stuck at home all this week "studying". Well today was the best, watched Harry Potter 6! And it was THE BEST. Only because these kids are acting as older kids, and all those puppy loves are springing, and its just hilarious to watch! Also of course the story was heaps awesome, but as always never competes with the book. Also I would like to say, Freddie Stroma, welcome to Gerry's wildest fantasies ;) LOL

He was nice to watch, especially how he has this mini version of Ryan Philippe going for him, hook us up! AND, whats a HP film with out Ron being the biggest geek GEEK ever! I love geeks, and he doesnt fail! He's just so funny! Do you rememeber the good old chamber of secret days when he's voice couldnt stop cracking! OMG the funniest!


And today, I ate 4 good packets of mochi ice cream. I want to go back and eat some more. Its just the best! Seriously divine! HAHA i died and went to heaven. It was walnut flavour too for 1.65! YEHPS going back for some more!


YEAHHH BUDDY! that is all.

till later,
gerlie.

3 comments