Bananas and Avocado Milkshakes

blog| profile| etc

holidays and re runs
Friday, July 10, 2009 @ 11:03 PM

I'm in holidays now! Yay one more term till we all graduate! Yay! Not really I'm pissing my pants cause that means HSC AND TRIALS. 2 more pit stops till we finish omgoshh! Anyway I watched hannah montana the movie and i must say it was a good movie lol besides the fact miley cyrus is a gay loser whos voice is so annoying and has the weirdest teeth out. But it was good and funny bits. But swear man three quarters of the audience were under 10. Happy 22nd birthday ate hannah LOLS. Also i am now watched Laguna Beach season 1 again. And man these blonde girls (excluding lauren) are SO DUMB eg:
blonde girl 1: if you and stephen had babies, they will be so hot..
kirsten: omg i know, cause stephen is like nicely tan
CAUSE TAN IS GENETIC LOLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I cracked up bad rofl.
Anyway that is all.
till later,
gerlie.

0 comments