Headbands headbands headbands.
Sunday, July 5, 2009 @ 10:11 PM
Headbands headbands headbands.
Sunday, July 5, 2009 @ 10:11 PM
Some of you know I have a love a LOVE for headbands, and recently I've been really annoyed that I can't find really good ones, The Diva and Equip stores hardly do justice for me. So I decided recently to make my own. I think my mum and me has spent about $150 minimum on my recent headband collection, and truthfully I want more formal ones! LOL, but yeah I experimented and I made just casual ones. I'm getting to the formal ones later. These don't take long to make, kind of, but they are painful FREAKING hot glue guns. THEY ARE HOT! lol
I hope I get better, found another calling, just making my own headbands not unless I find a drop dead gorgeous one somewhere lol I'll so get it! Anyway yeah, I didn't go school today I am FULLY SICK! haha suffering from I don't know what, and my dad coming home from fright lols. My dads the best, I love my daddy he's got my back! Anyway I'll be going spotlight soon and getting more stuff so I can make more. LOLS Anyway
till later,
gerlie.
the whos?
My profile will go here . later