Bananas and Avocado Milkshakes

blog| profile| etc

faux gossip girl and windy city
Friday, July 3, 2009 @ 12:29 AM

I gotta admit, I have my fair share of favourite tv shows such as One Tree Hill, Skins and Gossip Girl. And on top of that countless of reality tv shows shown on foxtel. But when someone puts themselves no scratch that, tries and fails to put themselves in the shoes of one of these "fake" characters of a fictional story, it just turns into an ultra blow of being a sad case and just simply low. I gotta admit that people bitch and gossip and like to spread rumors. Its society, its how its been made for us. The difference with someone who doesnt bitch to someone who does, is just the way they do it and the way they say it. Its all the same, its the truth everyone does it. But when someone pretends to be a "Gossip Girl'' with a sad alias like "Cinderellagirl" I just cant help but laugh out loud, rolling on the floor laughing and laughing my ass off. Seriously cinderellagirl? A Gossip Girl on facebook and prints her Spotted on Facebook notes? "OMFG" can you get any more sad? And what, listing your best and worse people in your grade. Its not just mean, but its just SAD. Like I can't get over it, ITS SO PATHETIC. Like I question. Who can be so PATHETIC to be bothered to name who she hates and who she loves. The irony is she complains these girl's bitching, man just so idiotic. People need to grow up. Oh yeah on facebook? Make a blog to be a legit gossip girl. Fail at everything.

Thats the end of my rant for today, I could go on. But I want to express my thoughts on the weather. Ready? Just plain ridic! Omg, saddest excuse to live is the weather. Man it was just too cold I couldn't enjoy my mums fried rice and dim sims. Seriously come annoy me when I foget to bring my lunch but not when I bring the best of the best! It was also mufti day, and it was so late notice, I almost forgot but yes Facebook rescues and people show their emotions of not finding an outfit through facebook statuses. heh.

till later,
gerlie.

2 comments